At Alteon Health, the full team is committed to supporting compliance policies in order to create the best environment to provide medical care. Our established compliance programs ensure that we fully comply with all regulations and laws that govern our business. We view character and integrity as cornerstones of our business, and are focused on maintaining the highest standards in all that we set out to do.
For compliance inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security of Your Personal Information
- The security of your personal information is very important to us. In our efforts to protect your online transactions, we use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Alteon Health is responsible under Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations to ensure the strict confidentiality of all protected health information. Therefore, Alteon Health and its employees will maintain protected health information under secure conditions, and we will protect your information from public or unauthorized view or access.
- Collection of Your Personal Information
- We’ve designed our public Web sites to capture two types of information: automatic tracking and individually identifiable personal information (“personal information”). The first allows us to see which topics interest you most; the second helps us provide the services you requested. This information is not personally identifiable. We do not collect any additional data from your computer, and we do not compare data provided by your browser with any other data we maintain. We use aggregate numbers to compile statistics, monitor trends and track site usage. We also use the information to make sure our technology is compatible with yours. We’re then better able to offer content, products and services that match your needs.
- Sharing of Your Personal Information
- We never sell or rent your personal information to any third party under any circumstances. Your trust is important to us, and we will work to protect the security and privacy of any personal information you provide.
- During the normal course of business, we will need to share personal customer information only with our agents, representatives, trusted service providers and contractors for limited purposes. Some of these purposes include providing customer service, enhancing payment for services rendered, enabling access to our partners’ sites and completing credit card transactions. We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, hosting websites, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
- Aside from the purposes described above, we will never share your personal information with any other third party unless we have your express written or oral permission or under special circumstances, including instances where the disclosure is required by law. We may share aggregated demographic and statistical information with our partners. Demographic and statistical information is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.